Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Cold Is It?

It's so cold I am home this morning waiting for a delivery of a medication that can not freeze.

Today there is a risk that it will freeze if left on the doorstep.

It is so cold that I went out and bought a new pair of boots last night.
They have super-heavy-duty soles so that maybe now I will wipe out less.
And they lace up so I can wear any type of sock with them and they'll fit.
The mall is amazingly empty on a night when there are wind chill advisories.


I found these in the clearance room at DSW.

Score.

3 comments:

Suzique said...

They are cute - and the sox really are the perfect complement to the boots!

Anonymous said...

Score, indeed! I want some (even though my Blondos are plenty warm and secure on slippery surfaces). Yours are way cooler.

Unknown said...

How could you possibly need more boots!? sheesh...they don't look too bad though I must admit, they could be loads worse.