Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kid Stuff

Since I don't really knit enough to make this a real knitting blog, and since one of my three readers is not a knitter, and for posterity 'cause heaven knows I hadn't taken pictures of my kids in ages, here's the family stuff...

Kitty enjoys the evening air:


Summer has finally arrived and so moments of rest in the shade are necessary after a hard day's work:

And there is occasionally a need for a Miyazaki marathon with Asian takeout for dinner:

And did you hear about the guy in Alaska who got a DUI on his riding mower? Really, it's not a joke. You can read about it here. Actually, it's probably all over the web now. My favorite line was the reference to the low speed chase...

That's it for now folks!

1 comment:

Suzique said...

Thank you, thank you. 3M is good. Knitting is fine for some, I'm sure.