Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stillwater

My good friend Susan and I made our annual trek to Stillwater the other day, as I believe I already mentioned. Normally we go for lunch and leafing.
This year we seem to have forgotten about the leafing, however. It may have been because the leaves weren't peaking that weekend, but I think it maybe had more to do with the bikers in town. They were very noisy. So we hung out in the "antiques" shops instead.
There are so many fun things to look at, some more antique-y than others.

I love the old green and pink glass.

Some of the things I recognize from when I was little.

Does that make me an antique?


I liked the idea of Lincoln holding up A Child's Garden of Verses.

Lunch was good - probably the last time we'll be able to eat outside for a while.


There was also a fantastic yarn shop. I resisted. I'm actually fairly stunned that I didn't buy anything. Not sure if I feel more pride or dismay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A YARN SHOP IN STILLWATER!!!

Sorry. I got really excited there for a moment.