- Girl-child is home from Chile
- She stayed one night and was off to her own place again
- Boy-child may be sick
- Too much celebrating the success of last week's presentation
- Part of the celebration was making cookies and sending them to a friend of Boy's
- Apparently the friend never had anyone make cookies for him before
- I find this very sad
- Boy and I saw Abrazos Rotos and it was great
- Girl and I saw Julie and Julia which we enjoyed very much
- All of us saw Sherlock Holmes, which was good but too long
- Who knew Sherlock Holmes could be done with action, special effects and good-looking men?
- I have two sleeves on the cardigan
- Only the button-band to go
- And buttons too, I suppose
- Today is the first day of the semester
- I have a new student to start training
- Short week - woot!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Been soooo busy. Not sure with what. We'll go Sheepish Annie-style with bullets today.