Saturday, January 2, 2010

Post-Holiday Knitting

Back to knitting now that the holidays are over.

This is a pair of socks for Boy-child - same yarn as Mr. Peters, the original sock monkey. The sock was started just before Christmas. Can't imagine what I was thinking.
Today I cast on a new pair of glittens for Girl-child.
I also finished a hat for Boy-child's friend Peter.
I made one of these for Boy and he wears it all the time. The pattern is simple and quick.
And the RTW cardigan now has a sleeve:
I finished this a week or two ago - thanks again, Rosemary. I loooovvvee the yarn and I think this pattern was perfect for it:
One more day of the long weekend to knit a few more stitches...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice knitting! I think I need to cast on a pair of socks.

Unknown said...

tell boy child to take off my sweatshirt he is going to stretch it all out.