Saturday, May 30, 2009

Word and Title of the Week

The word of the week is sanguivore ... which I came upon in a review of the book Dark Banquet: Blood and the Curious Lives of Blood-Feeding Creatures. Too bad it's so popular or we'd buy it for our library ... you can probably find the book at your public library (if you're interested).

In the meantime, the weather has been quite nice here, which in Minnesota is an event.

This is a place I love to escape to during lunch, which I managed to do on Friday:

And this is the sock for P that I am back to working on now that I am back to work:

We walked around Lake of the Isles tonight, which is our favorite lake. I think these benches are new:
The wider view includes downtown Minneapolis:
This is my new favorite house on Lake of the Isles. I think it's because of the gate:

And how about this bench and tree?

2 comments:

Fede said...

Preciosas fotos que transmiten sensaciones de paz y tranquilidad. Creo que tendré que visitar MInnessota para disfrutar de estos lugares. Besos.

Anonymous said...

I agree about Lake of the Isles ..it's lovely and the house viewing is great .. it has always seemed a more peaceful lake than the others probably because there isn't a "beach"? Great photos!
fish