Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday

Sundays can be a real drag these days, and yesterday was quite gray and gloomy weather-wise, but I went with Sue on a little field trip to Bella Lana which turned out to be just the ticket.

There was light:
And lots of color-some bright:
Some muted:
It came in all yarn weights and types of fiber:
And they even have a mascot:
We had lunch afterward at a pub and although the waitress started out a bit snarky (I think she was disappointed we weren't drinking), she was overcome by the yarn fumes from our purchases and ended up more than friendly; further proof that Sue is right and if everyone in the world would just knit all problems would be resolved ...
I won't show the purchase here as it may become a holiday gift ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~~WOW~~~ the pictures are absolutely marvelous!!! The lights look magical and Enzo is one cute pup! I think I may follow your lead and just bring my camera along. It was a fun, fun day!
fish person

Unknown said...

Why do you and Sue remind me of me and Abby?