Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it Friday Yet?

It seems to be one of those weeks

::sigh::

Sunday and Monday we were still celebrating birthdays. I probably wouldn't have to eat for the rest of the month, even though Thanksgiving is in there somewhere.

Tuesday was Knitters' Guild; we had Double Ewe and Bella Lana come in to show their goods and give us ideas for holiday gifts. Because I need more yarn and more projects.

Last night was Book Club. The book was Appetite for Life - a biography of Julia Child. That woman was so energetic she wore me out! I could really only make it to about page 300. What an interesting person, though. Of course, we didn't really talk about the book. We did, however, rehash parts of the election, we discussed the dismal state of the economy, and I explained the history of my disdain for Norm Coleman.

The book did inspire me to look for her show on DVD so I can check it out.

Since Girl-child and P are going to a theater thing tonight (can't remember the details, but it's some PC Latin thing for a class she's taking), Boy-child and I will be dining at La Cucaracha. This in spite of the fact that I don't have to eat for the rest of the month. (They don't have a website - go figure! How do they stay in business?)

So that's what I've been doing and why I haven't been posting. I have not worked on the cardigan, but I am making great progress on a couple of socks and I made some mittens for the Ironic Baby.

I just turned the heel on this one:
I'm about to turn the heel on this one:
And two pair of mittens, because these things are easily lost:

No comments: