Monday, June 10, 2013

Walker Mini-Golf isBack!

Mini-golf is back at the Walker Art Center. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but mini-golf is one of my favorite sports.


For those of you who don't consider it a sport, please note that it is played with a ball and a stick, and there are competitions. I think that should leave no question that it is a sport.


Girl-child and I went on Friday morning. Yes, it was cloudy, but it didn't rain while we were there.


This one has a gnome foosball finale.

Pretty awesome.

You can also be mean and play statue on this one, standing between your opponent and the hole on the footprints provided.  Not that any of us would do that...


In spite of having a million possibilities, this one is very difficult.


And this one has a rock and roll theme - each one is a music-maker.


You can even wash your golf ball professionally.



No comments: