Sunday, March 31, 2013

Scanner

So, there were a lot of photos discovered in the move. I even found slides from the 1960s. I decided it was time to invest in a scanner. Here are a couple I processed yesterday. This is the first of what will no doubt be many installments. This one, I thought, looked kind of Easter-y (my brothers and I in 1964):

And this was taken the summer of 1967. One of my Aunties took me to Disneyland that summer, and someone had the presence of mind to snap a family photo.


I was particularly fond of that hat - it had built-in sunglasses. Guess I always was a fashion plate!

3 comments:

kmkat said...

Old photos are fun. Be sure to put the names and dates on the back of each in pencil (ink sometimes soaks through) for future generations.

Your 1964 photo still looks like you!

soxanne said...

You are too kind!

Fede said...

Coincido con kmkat: sigues teniendo la misma cara.