Sunday, March 10, 2013

Knit Happens

I've been home for nearly a week. It's amazing what you can get done when you're at home for two whole days.

 I finished my "dress socks" in Starry by Dream in Color.

I started a linen stitch scarf with some leftover yarn (started with these three, decided there was too much blue and added a fourth since):

And the stealth project is done. It's having a bath so that I can block it before Boy-child comes home for spring break. His bedroom is the blocking station. Note that having two sinks is absolutely brilliant for soaking hand knits - I still have a sink to use...


Also, I may have accidentally purchased a pair of Funky Knit Dansko clogs. They were the last pair at Bibelot. My size.  An incredible deal at 70% off... it was meant to be.

6 comments:

kmkat said...

The clogs: So.Jealous. (I cannot wear rigid clogs any more, so my jealousy knows no bounds.)

soxanne said...

Oh how sad!

I'm not sure what I would do if I couldn't wear clogs...I might have to find a new profession!?!

Silvernfire said...

Oh yes, that's the sparkle I've come to know and love! Very nice socks. Will you be wearing them with the Funky Knit clogs?

soxanne said...

Of course - hand knit socks are the perfect complement to Funky Knit clogs!

Mary Lou said...

I may have to stop at Bibelot, just in case...I couldn't bring myself to spend the full price.

soxanne said...

Maybe the one on Como Ave - I think they have closeouts there. I know I got the last pair at the Grand Ave store...