Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Equinox Events

The snow is finally starting to melt, albeit slowly. Remember that I love snow, but I'm kinda done with it this year.  I do like it when I pass by something like this; it reminds me that snow is fun.

Decorating at Cemetery Way continues. Since I'm living here now (Auntie is much better, thank you), I decided to go ahead and get barstools. It's the perfect place to breakfast, and visitors can chat with the cook, which I like very much. Yes, they're orange.

We celebrated Easter early as Boy-child is home for Spring break.
In knitting, I finished the Linen Stitch Scarf.  I used leftovers mostly of Mountain Colors Bearfoot.  I like it well enough, although the bind-off is kind of wonky.  I'm hoping blocking will help tame it.
Blocking happens on Boy-child's bed, so not 'till next weekend.  If it doesn't work I can always rip out the bind-off and re-do it, although with a 450 stitch row, that'll take some commitment.

I seem to be really busy, although I'm not sure with what.  Lots of little stuff, I guess.

2 comments:

kmkat said...

Stools, schmools. I am entranced by the cloud-like image on the lower panel of the bar... and the WALL OF BOOKS! Oh, and egg with a nipple on it.

soxanne said...

Egg with a nipple is a chick on the half-shell (salt and pepper set) ... yes, the wall of books turned out well, didn't it ... what cloud?