Monday, January 21, 2013

Ixnay to the Drapes

My kids laugh at me because I hate drapes.

The drapes that came with the condo were awful even to people who like drapes.

Really, it wasn't just me.

Today, the window coverings from The Little Blind Spot were delivered and installed.
 The hideous drapes are gone.
 Panel blind for the balcony in teal cement.
 Roman shade teal circles for my room, and Roman shade teal cement for Boy-child.

The drapes, along with all the hardware, went to Savers today.

I've been doing a lot of little stuff over the past two months, but this is the first big thing since the bookcases.

Hooray for getting rid of the horrid drapes!

Too bad it's impossible to take an accurate (color) picture at the condo in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

I'm with you. I hate drapes. Nice shades.