Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Find Your Place in the Dewey Decimal System

Find the quiz here


Soxanne's Dewey Decimal Section:
014 Of anonymous & pseudonymous works
soxanne = 1445312141178 = 144+531+214+117+8 = 1014

Class:
000 Computer Science, Information & General Works

Contains:
Encyclopedias, magazines, journals and books with quotations.

What it says about you:
You are very informative and up to date. You're working on living in the here and now, not the past. You go through a lot of changes. When you make a decision you can be very sure of yourself, maybe even stubborn, but your friends appreciate your honesty and resolve.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

2 comments:

kmkat said...

No matter what color scheme I choose, no matter whether I enter my birthday or not, I ALWAYS come up 141.

Anonymous said...

I'm delighted to see that this quiz is still out there. I tried it with my name and birth date, and got 722 and 050.

Complete write-up at my blog