Wednesday, December 9, 2015

iKnit London

No matter where a knitter is in the world, s/he can find her people somewhere.



I went to iKnit London for knit night.




It's a tiny shop, full of colorful shelves and colorful personalities.



There is beer and wine available.



I helped someone learn how to kitchner a toe closed on a sock.



They thought some of my ways quirky (picking, using two circs to make a sock).



I was mistaken for another American who was there a couple of weeks ago.  Apparently we all sound alike.



And I was told to say hi to Franklin Habit because he came up in conversation and I mentioned I'd met him.   Apparently we all are neighbors too :D





It was tons of fun.  I stayed longer than I'd planned.


And I picked up some locally sourced/dyed yarn.


1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

FUN! I don't think they could stock the bar in a Minnesota yarn shop. Too bad. I'm gong to miss DNK this month, too. Boo!