Monday, March 2, 2015

One Thing Leads to Another

The knitting table has found its place of honor in the corner with a cozy basket of yarn beneath. In order to accommodate this I had to take down some photos which catapulted me into another project, started long ago but not finished until now ...


... behold the Family Photo Wall:


I guess it's all because I just never have enough to do, given that the Rip-Out-The-Carpet project turned into ...


... the Rip-Out-The-Vinyl-Too-Because-It's-Too-Ugly-And-Doesn't-Deserve-To-Live-Here project ... 


The carpet-pulling was a picnic compared with the vinyl-ripping, but so goes one thing leading to another.

I will never be bored because I can never stop.  

Hopefully there will be time this summer to get the concrete floors painted and polished.

2 comments:

Silvernfire said...

That looks suspiciously like the vinyl they just installed in my apartment. (I don't care what it looks like. All I care about is that it's easier to keep clean than the carpet it replaced!)

soxanne said...

LOL - and you didn' pay for it (at least not directly).