Monday, April 29, 2013

Yarnover 2013

It was a great Yarnover weekend.  Rose the Gypsy was here, and she brought terrific gifts, as always...an owl coffee cup cozy (purple, even if the picture doesn't show it):


and delicious luxury yarn - oh so soft - in blueberry:


I only fell off the wagon momentarily.  We visited this alpaca farm last October, and because I was homeless then, I didn't purchase anything.  As you know, I'm not homeless anymore.


I also got some tea towels.  Tea towels are useful.  And not yarn.  These are bright blue and red although you'd never know from the photos:



Swag included this awesome coffee cup and unscented Soak, both of which are supremely useful.


We went to the dinner Friday night, which was fantastic.  Yarn Harlot was hilarious; I laughed 'till I cried.  Unfortunately, I am never able to take a decent picture of her... 

My class was on Ergonomics.  It was wonderful, except that I have to re-learn how to knit because I do everything wrong.  Carson DeMers is a great teacher though - if you ever have a chance to take a class with him I would recommend it.

~sigh~  

Only 362 days 'till Yarnover.

1 comment:

kmkat said...

Why did I not look at the tea towels? Yours are fabulous!