Sunday, November 1, 2009

Footwear

We are, perhaps, a little bit obsessed with footwear in this household.

Boy-child complains of how boring my footwear is. Sandals in the summer and clogs in the winter; no sneakers or heels. I happen to like my librarian shoes:

He wears Vans, which imho is nothing special.

I did see something special on the bus the other day, though. Holy cow, I'd never heard of these things before, so of course I had to Kinnear the guy's foot:

Who knew? They're the latest in athletic footwear. You can see proper pictures and information about them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have that identical pair of librarian shoes. Dansko, right? Mine are currently in the Goodwill bag; as much as I love them, they are another broken ankle waiting to happen (for me at least, most people can walk better than I). They are yours for the asking if a size 40 would fit you.