Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Orlando

I came home from Tampa, spent the weekend with my people and then turned around to fly into Orlando.


I tried local beers.

I discovered things in my hotel room.


Checking email by the pool was awfully pleasant. 


The place though, was pretty weird.  We ended up calling it "the biodome."


The pool was outside but everything else was under the dome.


Including the alligators.


And turtles.


Made to look like you were outside all the time.


Even though you weren't.


Including heat lamps for a spot of "sun" for the gators.


And a ship, which was part of a restaurant.


I do love goldfish with whiskers.


The baby gators were very cute.


Anyway, it was a trying trip but fruitful enough.  I'm glad to be home.  I'm delighted that it's snowing out today :)

1 comment:

kmkat said...

Two Florida trips in Dec/Jan. Suffer, bitch. ;-)