Saturday, January 17, 2015

Looking Back

Girl-child came over today and we found some pictures.




I remember this photo session very clearly; it was for a Christmas card.




Boy-child was not cooperating AT ALL.




The photographer was not set up for kids - especially not for a toddler.




There were weird lights and electrical cords everywhere. It was a disaster.




When I got home I put the kids in the rocking chair and took some snapshots and we used one of those for our Christmas card that year.

5 comments:

kmkat said...

Actually, that first one is kinda cute! It exemplifies the difficulty of the task while still showing the kids pretty darned well.

soxanne said...

Plus the expression on Girl-child's face is priceless - it's like she's saying, "Can you believe what I have to put up with?!?"

Mary Lou said...

Just what I thought looking at the first one. Plus, that she looks like you!

Fede said...

¡QuĂ© lindos!

Silvernfire said...

And that last photo has that charming "how I strangled my brother" look to it.