Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wonderful Weekend

I did manage to get to NYC Saturday to see the Magritte exhibit at MoMA. Met up with Rose the Gypsy and we also squeezed in a wonderful lunch at the cafe there. 

Didn't have time to go to the Chagall exhibit. So sad, I'll have to go back!

No, it's not Magritte, it's Calder…but it's the only photo I took Saturday.

I learned an important lesson Saturday which was that just because I figured out mass transit and got around Manhattan last April does not mean I can go back without a map and wing it. Not yet. 

Also, Friday night was the sixth anniversary celebration of Drunken Knit Night. I won a fabulous book for a door prize:


The only sad note: One of the founding members has a broken knee and was unable to attend :-(

1 comment:

kmkat said...

That book looks veeerrrryyyyy interesting.