Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tags

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I found a corner in South Minneapolis that has all four stop signs with knit tags. It's on 36th west of where it turns into a two-way but before Bloomington Ave (I think). Check it out; it's a delightful corner.



I closed on the condo Friday.  Once again I have a home.  With quiet neighbors.  And that's Taco Taxi's truck out there on Lake St. mmmmm......
I have an old-lady shopping cart - my first house-warming gift.
And what do you do first thing, when you're moving?  Set up the new swift and wind a hank of yarn into a cake, that's what.
I also got an awesome shower curtain. The place needs color, and I plan to remedy that issue.

I was going to replace the fugly counter tops in the kitchen first thing, but it turns out it's not in the budget.  Other sprucing up will be done.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

kmkat said...

I LOVE THE SHOWER CURTAIN! (sorry, but I was feeling very enthusiastic about it) Lovely to have a home again, isn't it? I have a tiny housewarming gift for you, too, but you may have to wait until February...

Rose the Gypsy said...

The shopping cart is NOT "old lady" - it mean Urban dweller with an elevator! I miss rolling my groceries to my kitchen instead of hauling them in multiple trips.

Congrats!!