Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Did It Again...

I heard about the male model who's been used in an ad campaign for push-up bras, so I searched the Internet a bit and found an article in Slate about him.

Kind of cool and weird and fascinating....

...but when reading the article I noticed they referred to another lingerie ad campaign in Korea using a male rapper, "to hock its goods" (sic)

I actually set up an account so that I could leave a comment. Seriously, do they not have editors any more? Do they just use spell-check and leave it at that?

I know, no one cares, and no one has left a comment on it for a month, so they really don't care, but I just can't seem to help myself.

Rant over.

2 comments:

kmkat said...

I must apoujiz for my ignorinz, but wut wuz rong wit "hock its goods"?

kmkat said...

Okay, I'm slow. After I closed the tab It came to me. Hawk, not hock. Duh. I guess I am qualified to be an editor at wherever that error was made...