Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OMG

Ok, so it's an informal poll, and it's early in the election cycle, so it doesn't really mean anything, right?

(click to embiggen)

But will someone please tell me that Michele Bachmann is not going to get the GOP nomination? I remember when I was living in Spain in 1979-80 and folks were asking me about Ronald Reagan and I said, "Oh, there's no way he can win, he's too far out in right field to win!"

Somebody, please tell me she's not going to win the GOP endorsement! She's in a three-way tie for second place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll available as Question of the Day on the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Or you can try here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, here is what #1 Son, the political/economic geek told me earlier today: we do not have to worry about Michelle Bachman ever becoming president. So far she is able to keep her crazy under wraps, but if she were a presidential candidate she could not keep it up. The campaign goes on too long, there is too much pressure, and there are too many investigative reporters. At some point she would expose how crazy she is and the American voters would run, not walk, in the opposite direction.

Frankly, I was relieved to hear that.

Anonymous said...

The question is, "who would you LIKE to get the nomination?" Hopefully all the Dems/sane folk voted for Bachmann, because she's not a viable candidate. Personally, I'd love to see her get the nomination, because she's nuts and unelectable. (Famous last words ...) ~ samanthix