Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lists

Time to start my list of "Things to do now that I'm part time and trying to catch up from The Summer That Wasn't"

Here goes:
  • Sleep
  • Clean
  • Knit more
  • Read more
  • Re-seal the deck
  • Go to the Goodwill
  • Yardwork
Amazingly, I have been able to sleep until 8:00 on several occasions; can't remember when that happened last. I started to purge my desk the other day and that was a good start on the cleaning even if it produced nothing for the Goodwill. I have taken over a sweater that was making Girl-child dislike knitting. I started The Elegance of the Hedgehog and decided against it so I've switched to The Lost City of Z.

A good start. Oh, and today I am getting my hair cut - something I have been unable to schedule all summer.

Small things mean so much. Getting a big thing done would be good too, but for now small will be just fine.

Stay tuned for photos as well as excerpts from the most surreal exit interview ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that SLEEP! was #1 on your list.