Monday, August 16, 2010

News In Brief

What is this woman watching so carefully?
The awesomeness of The Wee One:
I'd forgotten how entertaining it is to watch a newborn's facial expressions. He's amazing. He also slept through breakfast, which was great, because his mother and I got to talk without interruption (ok, maybe we paused on occasion to watch his facial expressions).

In addition to meeting newborns, I've been knitting a little. I started this in....April? and have part of a sleeve left now:
Boy-child got new shoes for back to school:
Custom Vans. He and Girl-child chose the colors.
Three weeks to go and I'll have some free time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Boy-Child's shoes! They remind me of these:http://kmkat.typepad.com/kmkat_and_her_kneedles/2008/08/sunday-bullets.html