Thursday, May 20, 2010

May Flowers and Fauna

Girl-child is in Ghana, Boy-child is finishing up his junior year in high school and I'm just trying to enjoy the walk to and from the bus stop.
I got a new job, but it's only half-time. I start June 1st.
For the summer, I'll be working 50% time at the new job, and 75% time at the old job.
That's more than 100%.
I guess I'll be pretty busy for the next few months.
Nonetheless, I'm going to try to stop and enjoy the flowers.
Hopefully, in September I'll quit the old job.
But I'll have to find something supplementary.
Remembering to notice cute fuzzies, flowers and all other such things that make me smile is going to be important.

If I start whining please remind me of inspirational things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. What are the white flowers?
B. Is that a CACTUS next to the sidewalk?

I recommend you search eBay for a day-stretcher. You need at least 30 hours in every day for the next three months.

samanthix said...

As the saying goes ... there are years that ask questions, and years that answer. This is an answering year. It will be tough but it will get you to where you want to be.
Plus, I think anything's possible from a woman who worked FT while completing her Master's degree.