Monday, March 27, 2017

D.C.


I went to DC to see Boy-child Saturday.  Actually, I went Friday night because they don't have the Saturday morning flight to National any more :(

Of course I had to take advantage of the trip to pop into Fibre Space.  Such a fabulous store.


We had lunch at Lyon Hall in Arlington.  It was yummy.


Boy-child humored me and we went to the Folger Shakespeare Library which was FABULOUS.


I don't know why I'd never been before.


It's cherry blossom time right now.


Now I'm back home with my newly acquired Miss Babs Yowza in Zinfandel.   
 

I would say I wish we had Miss Babs available here in Minnesota, but I think it's a good thing we don't.  The sock yarns are wonderful.  I have high hopes for the Yowza.

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

I've never been to Folger either. Next trip. I still call it National, too. :-)

kmkat said...

I don't think you can call him Boy-Child any more. He's more of a grown-ass Man.