Sunday, July 14, 2013

New and Old

I continue to receive house-warming gifts ... Friday I was given this beautiful cyclamen which looks perfect in the new pot I picked up at Flamingos Divine Finds earlier in the day:


I also received this ... found it in my place Thursday when I made a quick pit stop at home between the hospital (Auntie had a blood transfusion - doing better now) and work.  It was great to have such a wonderful surprise, especially on such a difficult day:



In the meantime, I am trying to take inventory so that I can divest myself of the multitude of pretty things that have been collected by my family for generations. I hope that my children will each find a couple of things that they like so that I can unload the rest without with a minimum of guilt.


If you are in the market for Haviland, Belleek, Lalique, Royal Copenhagen Christmas plates, hand painted items, etc. please let me know (am I repeating myself?  I really am ready to get rid of the stuff now).

No comments: