Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yarn and Knitting Plans

Although I don't have much time to knit these days, I do have plans.

The souvenir yarn from Santa Fe and San Francisco are pairing up nicely with some green that I had. The plan: Color Affection.


Not my usual colors, but such a happy combo. (Spud & Chloe from Needlework Unlimited, Shibui from Tutto in Santa Fe, Little Red Bicycle from Princess Animal in San Francisco)



I also picked up this one in San Francisco, for something more subdued.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I adore the orange yarn. It looks as if you could stay warm just from the glow of the color.

kmkat said...

Nice combination! But the subdued one looks like somebody got stabbed, or maybe that is just my morbid imagination.

soxanne said...

LOL - I hadn't noticed the bloodied appearance, mostly I am curious to see how it knits up.