Thursday, May 29, 2008

Knitting

Well, I took some pictures in spite of the fact that it's impossible to get the colors right ... why? Well, because it is cloudy AGAIN. That may explain the somber tone of the previous post ... anyway, I started a tank with this yarn last year, didn't like it, ripped it out and started another. Maybe I'll be done before summer is over? (If summer ever comes?)

I finished these socks a week or two ago using one of the skeins I purchased in Guthrie, OK on our spring road trip:


And I finished these last night:


So I had to start something new:



That last bit is a beautiful merino bamboo purchased with my Mothers Day gift certificate at The Yarnery. No, the colors are not accurate. It's a wonderful yarn though, super soft and I'm using the Reversi pattern by MeanGirl.

1 comment:

Suzique said...

Oooh, love the colors!! especially the bright multicolores.