Sunday, September 18, 2016

Summer's End ...

I was asked recently what my favorite thing was that I did over the summer.


I responded by saying I didn't do much since I'd had a rough couple of years.



I said that mostly I just chilled with the grandkids and walked around the lake a lot.





Truth be told, I don't really like to go anywhere in the summer. 


It's so nice here in the summer why go anywhere?


FO - Bubble & Squeak Cowl (Christmas gift).  The pattern suggested mattress stitch but I did a three needle bind off instead.  It looks great.


3 comments:

kmkat said...

1. Grandkids are GROWING!
2. True; Mpls in summer is lovely, especially on the weekends when everyone else has Gone To The Lake.
3. Love that cowl!

Mary Lou said...

I'm with you on that one! And so much goes on internally. That's hard to summarize!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.